5 May 2011

Magic Wooooooood

From Strongfinger productions:




Short but magic holidays with G, Boško, other Slovenians, Americans, Swiss,...many cool and strong people to climb with! The conditions were perfect but I didn't send anything hard this time, couldn't really focus on one thing. I just wanted to climb as much as possible. There's too many good problems for such a short trip.

Next time I have to do Du côté de Seshuan. I kept falling on the last move, jumping for the jug. Arrrrgggghhh :) 
G&I, we were also trying Octopussy and it went pretty good. I almost sticked the sloper a few times...it's a big move, but I think I could do it one day. Seeing Alex Puccio in Jack's broken heart was impressive. Boško also did it the next day. Very cool problem!

Octopussy...almost there :)

G trying Unendliche Geschichte 2
We'll be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment