15 December 2010

A weekend in Cresciano

The recent lack of dry rocks brought me to the point where I wasn't really motivated for anything. So this weekend in Cresciano was some kind of a therapy. It was great to climb outside again, getting lost between the blocs, trying hard, running out of skin... I really really missed that!

I didn't have any particular projects in mind except Hannibal Lecter which I couldn't do two years ago and now it felt much much easier. I was actually happier when I did Harry Spotter. It's only 7A, but that doesn't mean anything. It's this particular move that is so unique and it feels impossible at first.

Beside Harry and Hannibal, I did La Boulette, Pixel and flashed Toccami Tutta. 

Hannibal Lecter 7B+ (photo: Gašper Bratina)

I had a great time with my crew: G, Brecelj and Šeli. And for those two days we were like happy little kids on their favorite playground. Trying everything on the way. From Jungle Book (G did Jungle Book Variante 7C), La Pioche, Il Partner, La nave va, to La Rondella... and my lifetime long list got longer again :)

Weird beta for the first move in La pioche 7B+. It so hard not to hit the crash pad on the next move to the right. (photo: Gašper Bratina)

I wish we could stay for a few more days since we had such a good time. But the important thing is that I brought some psyche back home and that means that the granite therapy worked :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment