28 November 2011

INTENSIVE

Yesterday I made a second ascent of Intensive 8A in Črnotiče, (FA Boštjan Weingerl). I didn't really expect it to happen. It all started in Maltatal the day before. I did really good in my project which gave me a confidence that I can really do it now. The next day we went to Črnotiče cave to get some sun after the cold day in Maltatal. I wanted to climb the stand start of Intensive: Less Intensive 7C and I did it in first try that day. I knew the moves of the sit start so I started trying it from the bottom. It's a 12 move problem with constant hard moves. After climbing slow and all tensed you need to explode and do a big dynamic move to stick the last slopy jug. This move can really make you crazy. Before, I was trying a lot the stand start and kept falling on the last move. I even managed to fall once I already had it. But that really helped me yesterday. I knew those moves really well and when I did the start I was able to fight all the way. And the last hold didn't seem so far yesterday. It was one of those days when everything goes just as it should. I felt strong, the conditions were good and in my head I was ready to send. I really missed that in my climbing lately but now it's all changed and I'm psyched about everything that's about to come...

Unfortunately we don't have a video of the climb. We only filmed the 7C and then SD card was full and it all happened to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment